- Holman, N. and Ahlfeldt, G. (2013) ‘No escape? The co-ordination problem in heritage preservation’, SERC Discussion Paper No. 145
- Ahlfeldt, G., Holman, N. and Wendland, N. (2012) ‘An assessment of the effects of conservation areas on value’, English Heritage: London
- Chant, S. and Touray, I. (2012) ‘Gender in The Gambia in retrospect and prospect’, GAMCOTRAP Working Paper 1, Kanifing: The Gambia.
- Chant, S. (2011) ‘Gender and the City’. Cover Story: Urban Age, LSE Research Magazine, Issue 3, Spring, pp.26-7
- Shin, H.B. (2011) ‘Right to the city and critical reflections on property rights activism in China’s urban renewal contexts’. CASE Working Paper series. Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Technical Task Force (Holman, N., Werner, P., Elmqvist, T., Mader, A., Calcaterra, E., Hillel, O., & Chan, L.) (2010) ‘User’s Manual for the City Biodiversity Index’ CBD:Montreal.
- Jones, G.A. (2010) Close the Gate: Outsiders Looking In, The Royal Opera House Programme for Wagner’s Tannhauser, pp27-37.
- Shin, H. B. (2008) ‘Driven to swim with the tide? Urban redevelopment and community participation in China’, CASE paper no. 130, CASE Discussion Paper series, London: Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, London School of Economics