PhD students at UPD Cluster, LSE Geography & Environment presented at AAG 2019 held in Washington, DC on 3-7 April 2019.
- Jeanne Firth, presents / Foodscape Lagniappe: Philanthropy in the ‘new’ New Orleans @ session Transformation of what, for whom, by whom? (II): Agency and pathways of change
- Jeanne’s summary notes of her presentation
- Carl Truedsson, presents / Who belongs in Social Democracy? Xeno-cultural resentment and hegemonic whiteness in Norrköping, Sweden @ sessionTerritorial fever dreams: Towards geographies of populism and populist geographies 1
- Carl Truedsson, chairs/ @session The geography of political parties: towards a research agenda
- Meredith Whitten, presents / Friends or frenemies? The increasing influence of user groups in London’s urban green space management
- Meredith Whitten, chairs / Urban parks and green spaces: myth, reality or paradox? Session 1